- 325 Manifold Street, Camperdown
- SALE: By expressions of interest close Thursday, April 18 at 4pm
- Land Area 5.9 ha (approx)
- AGENT: CBRE Agribusiness
- PHONE: Danny Thomas on 0419 714 039 or Erica Semmens on 0419 714 039
- INSPECT: By appointment
The opportunity that presents itself at 325 Manifold Street, Camperdown is unparalleled for the dairy industry, with approved plans in place to add value to the local and national dairy sector by developing a state-of-the-art dairy processing and infant formula production facility, benefited by established producers within the surrounding region and creating growth opportunities for primary producers and corporate dairy enterprise.
The redevelopment of this iconic site within the heartland of the Western Victorian dairy region is an attractive proposition for both domestic and international investors.
The site was home originally to the Camperdown Cheese & Butter Factory, established in 1891. The location provides the opportunity to create additional employment opportunities and the ability to work alongside local producers who hold unparalleled knowledge of the local dairy industry to drive the future direction for local industry.
Key features of the development of the dairy processing and infant formula facility include but are not limited to:
- A permitted development with plans already in place for a world class dairy processing operation, sourcing produce from local suppliers, supporting and being supported by local and corporate dairy farmers.
- Ability to produce up to 450* million litres of milk each year upon completion of redevelopment.
- Milk processing facility to be supported by state-of-the-art warehousing, laboratory, cleaning equipment and administration office.
- Increased industry opportunities, drawing dairy producers to the region.
- Capacity to produce and package infant formula on site prior to distribution / export.
- Capability for a 24 hour, 7 days per week dairy processing operation.