Wargoona is situated in the heart of the inner Geelong region, on the northern edge of the Otway Ranges at Winchelsea South.
The land has gently sloping topography, with soils of sandy loams, and some heavier volcanic loams. The property has been extensively developed over the last 30 years, with highly productive pastures of perennial rye grass, Demeter fescue, and clovers.
There is an extensive laneway system among the 25 main paddocks; and a total of 15 dams, an extensive piped reticulation system to troughs in every paddock, three bores, two 45,000 lts tanks at the homestead, plus 2 x 22,500 litre tanks near the stables.
The five-bedroom, brick "Wargoona" homestead has a large solar-heated inground swimming pool.The underlying security of Wargoona as an asset cannot be doubted.
- ADDRESS: 3099 Cape Otway Road, Winchelsea South
- SALE: By expressions of interest close Friday May 3 at 4pm
- LAND: 1276 Acres (516.35 Ha) approx.
- AGENT: Charles Stewart Colac
- PHONE: Michael Stewart on 0418 520 467 or Brian Wood on 0427 131 000
- INSPECT: By appointment