Ballarat, this is what you’ve been waiting for – The Lip Lab Best Dressed Competition for the 2016 Ballarat Cup.
It was a magical day at races on Saturday and we think the fashion reflected it.
We’ve got more than 170 entrants this year, all vying to be voted as the best dressed.
This year we’ve slightly changed the rules - you only get one vote per person, so make sure it counts!
The prizes are as follows:
Major Prize: Premium group booking for 9 people to The Lip Lab (valued at $855).
Lucky Voter's Prize: Gift voucher and product hamper (valued at $495) from Ballarat's Sanctuary Day Spa.
You will need to fill out the form at the bottom of this page to be eligible for the lucky voter’s prize.
So who do you think wore it the best?
Scroll through the gallery above, log your vote below and make sure you register.
Good luck and happy voting!
VOTE FOR THE BEST DRESSED HERE
REGISTER FOR THE LUCKY VOTER’S PRIZE HERE
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to vote/ enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Voting in this competition deems acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of the competition is The Courier, 2 Webster Street, Ballarat, Victoria, Australia, 3353. ABN 40 006 247 016.
- Employees of The Courier, Rural Press Printing, Fairfax Media Limited, competition sponsors and their immediate families and associated agencies are ineligible to enter.
- Voting in The Lip Lab Best Dressed Competition opens on Tuesday November 22, 2016 and closes at 5pm Monday November 28, 2016.
- Voting must be received by this time on The Courier website at www.thecourier.com.au, via the official voting form.
- The Courier and associated sponsors are not responsible for late, lost or misdirected votes and accepts no responsibility for errors made by voters.
- Multiple votes from the same person are not accepted.
- Prizes are as follows – 1. Best Dressed Winner Prize: Premium Group Booking at The Lip Lab for 9 people valued at $895; 2. Lucky Voters Prize: Gift voucher and product hamper valued at $495 from Ballarat’s Sanctuary Day Spa. Both prizes are non transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Winners will be notified by telephone, winners will be announced in The Courier between Wednesday November 30, 2016 and Wednesday December 7, 2016.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online votes not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the online vote due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- At the close of the competition (5pm Monday November 28, 2016), the entry that has received the most reader votes will be the Best Dressed and receive the major prize of a Premium Group Booked at The Lip Lab for 9 people.
- Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Winners drawn in both categories are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless specified, prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.