AGRIBUSINESS Australia held a breakfast in Adelaide on March 20, with chief executive officer Tim Burrow and chairman Mark Allison guest speakers on the challenges facing primary production
Follow us on Facebook
- A Wimmera farmer has been rewarded for sticking with chickpeas after some lean years with fantastic returns last harvest.
- Herefords Australia CEO Dr Alex Ball warned board directors he was about to quit last month due to confidentiality concerns.
- THE last ram in a sale catalogue made history for two passionate Saxon Merino breeders last week in Victoria Valley, south-west Victoria.
- A frustrated group of peri-urban landowners in the Geelong region are waging a campaign with local councils to retain their local saleyards.
- Want to plan your journey for Stock & Land Sheep Week on June 5-9?
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.