- Livestock prices were good, harvest was ongoing and people were preparing for Christmas. Check out what else was happening in this week's look through the archives.
- Mouse numbers are building ominously across the country, particularly in parts of South Australia and Victoria.
- Farmers and advisers were at Murray Bridge to hear the latest research on farming in the Mallee.
- Melbourne-based agri-tech company Agersens is set to make its virtual fencing system available later this year.
- THE FIRST winter-active dryland lucerne variety to be released in "close to 30-years" is showing some impressive results in paddock trials, according to PIRSA, SARDI research scientist Alan Humphries.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.