MLA is ramping up its support for international markets.
- Persimmons Australia is on a mission to make more Aussies aware of persimmons.
- There's speculation aplenty about asset changes and structural revamps in the dairy industry, including questions about what Bega Cheese is up to.
- FARMER Allen Kelly is urging sheep producers to get on the front foot when it comes to the mulesing debate.
- Medical establishment oppose plan for regional medical school
- THE levels of risk associated with farming on the Eyre Peninsula will be examined at a farm business forum in Port Lincoln next month.
- AUSVEG and PMA Australia-New Zealand Limited will unite to deliver a joint industry conference and trade show in 2017, marking an historic partnership between two of horticulture’s leading organisations.
- A new machine is helping croppers in the tightly-held, lucrative lentil-growing Yorke Peninsula region make every hectare productive, including normally-avoided stony country.
- THE economic and tourism benefits of creating silo art in rural locations has been well-documented and Kimba Community Development Group committee members are hoping to see a major boost in visitor numbers once a project is completed in their town in September.
- THE 2017-18 state budget does little to thank our farmers or acknowledge how much SA regions contribute to the SA economy, according to Australian Conservatives MLC Robert Brokenshire,
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.