The Syngenta Growth Awards winners were announced on December 1. The group of seven were chosen from 25 Regional Winners.
- THERE were 10,304 lambs and 916 mutton sold at Ouyen, Vic, on Thursday last week.
- AN INITIATIVE to help support returning soldiers at the end of World War II has also had a big impact on the development of Kangaroo Island.
- It was an extremely wet day out at the Jamestown sheep market on Thursday last week, with about fifty millimetres of rain falling in 24 hours. But, the heavy rain did not dampen buyers enthusiasm, with all types trending firm to dearer.
- GREATER seeding efficiency is one of the benefits of an ultra high pressure water jet seeding system demonstrated at a South Australian No-Till Farmers Association event at Owen on Tuesday last week.
- BACK in the year 2000 when SA was on the brink of what would turn out to be its worst drought in recorded history, a new bank dedicated to agribusiness was launched – Rural Bank.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.