SYSTEMIC failures with Australia’s sheep and goat industries’ mob-based tracing system have been revealed in a damning report by Animal Health Australia.
- PORK promotion is expected to grow in the coming months but threats of oversupply are causing some concern.
- University of Adelaide animal science graduate Bryony Tucker received the 2017 Ronald J Lienert Memorial scholarship at the SA Pig Day dinner last month.
- Mouse numbers are building ominously across the country, particularly in parts of South Australia and Victoria.
- MOUNT Gambier pig producer Jeff Braun and son Tom are among the farmers to benefit from a deal by Coles to supply sow stall-free pork.
- LANDOWNERS along the proposed Iron Road rail corridor on the Eyre Peninsula want more detailed information about the plan and are concerned about the impact on their farming operations.
- The South East Field Days at Lucindale attracted people from far and wide with 9000 field day goers on Friday and 13,500 on the Saturday.
- Innovation is key in Indian ag: Economist
- A good season and buoyant livestock prices translated into strong interest at the 39th annual SE Field Days at Lucindale last week.
- Hugh Tully's future in the citrus industry has been given a leg up with a $10,000 scholarship.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.