My (failed) digital detox: We're more connected than ever before, so why are we so miserable?
South East Water has joined with industry, government, research and not-for-profit organisations to advance soil health in Australian agriculture.
SARAH Johnson, 20, is on her way to completing an agricultural science degree, as a stepping stone to eventually becoming a partner at her family’s operation.
- Farmers growing chickpeas will have to monitor soil-borne diseases such as sclerotinia and phytophthora this year.
- AUSTRALIAN Wool Innovation (AWI) chiefs are doubtful shareholders of Graziers' Investment Company (GIC) will receive a slice of the dormant company’s $20 million bank balance once liquidation is finalised.
- AUSTRALIAN Wool Innovation (AWI) will announce its intentions to support a digital Wool Exchange Portal (WEP) to buy and sell wool within the fortnight.
- SA's competitiveness compared with interstate counterparts has often been questioned but one exhibitor at the recent YP Field Days begs to differ.
- CATTLE prices remained strong at the monthly Naracoorte store sale on Thursday last week, with heifer returns particularly buoyant.
- Farmers may be planning a record chickpea plant, but researchers are concerned about mutating pathogens of the devastating disease ascochyta blight.
- AN unforgettable trip to New Zealand has reinforced Emily Attard’s desire to be a large animal veterinarian.
- The GRDC has finalised its long-running restructure, with more jobs to move to its regional offices .
- Records were breaking at ewe sales, crop yields were up, and there was still time for socialising.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.