POOR canola yields in dry springs and high input costs encouraged Mid North farmer Dave Boulton to grow a different break crop – vetch.
- Have your say in our weekly reader poll.
- A cutting-edge vineyard cyber monitoring system to keep SA’s wine industry free of devastating pests and diseases, is being launched today.
- AGENTS believe strong demand for lambs will absorb the swelling number of heavy stock hitting the market and buffer any impact on prices.
- AGFARM is extending the closing dates of their Advantage indexed selling programs in response to the nation’s late harvest.
- Stock Journal looks back at February 1976, when big crowds flocked to the Beef Field Days.
- RAMS and ewes had equal billing at the Dorper judging last Saturday.
- IT was the end of an era at Morton stud's on-property auction, with principal John Corbin announcing it would be his final sale.
- UNITED States market intelligence firm Tractica has painted a picture of a new agriculture paradigm involving autonomous machines.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.