There has been very good uptake of cotton varieties featuring Monsanto's Bollgard 3 technology.
- Livestock prices were good, harvest was ongoing and people were preparing for Christmas. Check out what else was happening in this week's look through the archives.
- Fleurieu Peninsula dairyfarmer Ian Williams is hopeful an Australian Competition and Consumer Commission inquiry into his industry can restore stability.
- THE wool market continued its unrelenting rise this week, climbing a further 24 cents a kilogram week-on-week - marking the seventh consecutive week the Eastern Market Indicator (EMI) has risen.
- International tours, record-setting prices, and a few familiar names and faces are all here as we look back through the archives to May 1970.
- The state government’s decision to offer SA landholders a 10 per cent cut of gas mining royalties has strengthened anti-mining sentiment in the South East.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.